For over 25 years Randstad Education has been assisting both Teachers and support staff in to schools building great relationships and experience. If you are considering a new Environment and approach to teaching then don't miss out and read on!
There is a need for a Cover supervisor in the Leicestershire area to join a successful Comprehensive School. In the absence of a teacher, provide supervision to an assigned class during lesson time in accordance with the school cover supervision policy.
- Available Asap
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Educated to G.C.S.E grade "C" or above
- To ensure work set by teachers is completed.
- To ensure students behave appropriately.
- To ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
- To adhere to and promote the ethos, aims, policies and practices of the School.
- To be pro-active in implementing Equal Opportunity and energy policies and practices.
- To implement and promote Leicester City Council's and the Schools policies and procedures relating to all areas of employment and service delivery.
An ambitious, caring and successful comprehensive school ranging from 11-16 all boys from a diverse religious and cultured background which contributes to their ethos, encouraging boys to think about developing the skills and attitudes that will enable them to continue to participate fully and make a positive contribution to life in modern Britain.
If you have considered moving on, if you want a change of space or even if you just wish to further experience yourself with a change then please get in contact to find out more about this role 0116 2081110.