Sliding Head Auto Setter
Our client is a manufacturing company who specialise in the production of high precision machined components. The latest CNC turning and milling machines are used along with a dedicated quality team to ensure each part is built to the highest possible standard. Our client is currently looking for a Sliding Head Auto Setter to join their rapidly expanding team.
The ideal Sliding Head Auto Setter will have previous experience programming both sliding head and fixed head lathes and good attention to detail.
Your duties as a Sliding Head Auto Setter will be:
- Setting and programming CNC machines.
- Programme using customer drawings at the machine.
- Able to program using Fanuc.
- Good knowledge of inspection techniques and equipment.
- Familiar with general engineering workshop practices and proven manufacturing experience.
- Able to work from written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- An excellent communicator with good reporting skills.
- Keen attention to detail and a desire to continue gaining experience and self improvement.
The ideal Sliding Head Auto Setter will have:
- Previous of experience and knowledge of Fanuc.
- Star and Citizen sliding head programming experience would be a significant benefit.
- Experience programming complex parts offline using CAD/CAM.
- Experience in machining general standard materials and specialised composites.
- Minimum of 2 years programming experience.
- Knowledge and ability to read technical drawings.
- Previous experience programming and setting.
- Good attention to detail.
Up to £30,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
8:00am - 5:00pm