Support Worker Job in Paddock Wood - Free DBS!
We are currently seeking experienced Support Workers to work with several service users who have learning disabilities and live in the local Paddock Wood area.
Join us today and receive a free criminal record check! (For a limited time)
This is an exciting and varied role working with a group of service users who vary in age, with each individual experiencing different challenges due to their learning disability. You will be an essential part of helping each individual get the most of out their daily lives, promoting independence and protecting dignity.
A conscientious and dedicated approach to personalised care makes an incredible difference to our clients, and that’s exactly what makes you the perfect fit for our team. You will form an integral part of the Newcross team in this varied and rewarding role, delivering person-centred care in accordance with individual care plans that enrich lives.
You will be expected to work with a range of different clients, so travelling to and from client locations is essential. It’s also important that you’re able to travel to the Tunbridge Wells branch for your interview, induction and for ongoing training.
As a Newcross Support Worker, we can offer you:
- Up to £12.40/hr paid weekly, including night and weekend enhancements
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Agreed mileage expenses for most clients
- Free criminal record (DBS) check for a limited time
- Your own online account area to enter availability, download timesheets and receive payslips
- Local line manager and branch support
- Ongoing training and development through our training credits scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
In order to be considered for this position you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in support worker role
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
- Full driving license and access to a car highly desirable.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.