New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join the team in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of £17,000 to £20,000 (DOE). Working hours are Monday to Friday – 40 Hours per week (flexible between the hours of 7.30am to 6.30pm).
Do you have great admin skills and attention to detail? If so, this could be the position for you!
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
We currently have a vacancy for an Accounts Administrator. The role offers the opportunity to work within our busy group accounts department based in Letchworth, assisting the Accounts Manager and Finance Director in the formulation of accounts and finance records.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator
- New and Used Stock checks and Reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Finance Commission Reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Prepare and submit the dealer composites for required franchises
- Reconcile stock payment records on a daily basis
- Download from bankline into excel the cashbooks on a daily basis.
- To post and reconcile cashbooks against bank statements and nominal at month end
- Assist in preparation of Reconciliation Folders for monthly Accounts meeting
- Enter parts provisions and post bonus accruals, reconcile campaign bonus credits
- Undertake budgets and planning
- Responsible for warranty payments and reporting discrepancies
- Analysis of management accounts on a monthly basis
Experience required by the Accounts Administrator
- Previous experience within an accounts role is essential
Essential Skills required by the Accounts Administrator
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft office and preferably DMS systems
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Organised with the ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Flexible team worker
- Ability to communicate with different types of people
In return we offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Accounts Administrator – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.