Registered Nurse Job Vacancy in Paddock Wood
We have several flexible vacancies for Registered Nurses (RGN or RN1) to join our Royal Tunbridge Wells branch working in the Paddock Wood area of Kent. Get a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join us using our Nurse Platinum Invitation, plus a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work!*
The Registered Nurse Job Role:
If you share our values of protecting dignity, promoting wellbeing and working in a person-centred manner at all times, this could be the job for you. We can offer you flexible hours that fit around your other commitments, with support from a local line manager and clinical excellence team to get you through Revalidation!
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
Working in a Nurse Job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Free DBS / PVG check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Annual salary equivalent of approx. £37,526.40 including holiday pay (based on a 40-hr working week with 1 weekend shift)
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers.
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.