Early Years Practitioner
Are you a Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner who is reliable and committed to raising standards in a nursery setting? Are you dedicated, hardworking and ready for the next step in your Early Years career?
We are currently seeking a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner in Sheffield. You will be fully committed to helping care for young children, helping them learn through child led play and promoting excellent relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
In this role, you will:
- Have an understanding of creative play and involvement in child led play.
- Be responsible for the safeguarding and welfare for every child.
- Be responsible for the preparation of snacks and lunches.
- Have additional administrative duties, including observations and daily reports.
- Adhere to internal Nursery Health and Safety regulations on site.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have a relevant Level 3 Childcare qualification.
- Have at least 6 months experience in a Nursery or Early Years setting
If you are interested in this job or similar posts please submit your CV or for more information, please contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.