Care Assistant Vacancy in Paddock Wood - Free DBS!
We have several job vacancies for experienced Care Assistants to work with our clients in the local Paddock Wood area through our Royal Tunbridge Wells branch based on Mount Pleasant Road. For a limited time, we are offering a free criminal record check with this role!
If you’re looking for flexible day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota with the added support of a permanent contract and a local line manager, this is the job for you!
Our business relies on the commitment and dedication of our employees to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we care for. We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
So if you have at least 3 months' experience in a similar role as a Care Assistant, and are committed to quality of care, this could be just the job for you
Benefits of being a Newcross Care Assistant:
- Salary of up to £12.40/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced Care Assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
To apply for this position you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or be willing to book onto a Newcross course
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.