Early Years and Management Assessor (Northamptonshire)
Are You Buzzing With Potential?
POST: Early Years and Management Assessor
CONTRACT: Permanent - Full Time position (35 paid hours)
SALARY: To Be Confirmed + Car Allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Early Years and Management Training Officer within the Training department.
We are looking for passionate childcare practitioners who are keen to explore the next step in their career.
You will work as part of the assessment team delivering Early Years and Management Apprenticeships to learners both internal and external to Busy Bees at level 2 and 3.
The role requires you to support learners to achieve their qualification on a one to one basis or through group learning.
Salary to be discussed at interview
- Effectively managing a caseload of learners ensuring they achieve by their profiled end date
- Advising and inducting learners onto the appropriate programme providing impartial IAG for the learners to make an informed decision
- Providing training and additional support to learners and complete timely reviews of progress against targets
- Maintaining own caseload of learners and take an active part in recruiting new learners
- Responsibility for maintaining all records and paperwork in line with Busy Bees funding and awarding organisation requirements
- Taking an active role in updating own skills and knowledge through various CPD activities
- Implementing and complying with the company’s Equality & Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and ensuring that the safety and welfare of learners is monitored
The role will also include occasion travel to NSC in Shenstone for team meetings.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in an Early Years setting, with experience of working in a supervisory/ management role (ESSENTIAL)
- Minimum of a Level 3 Early Years qualification (ESSENTIAL)
- A recognised vocational Assessing qualification (A1, D32/D33, TAQA or equivalent) (DESIRABLE) (Full training is provided)
We look forward to hearing from you!