Customer Sales / Business Administrator
Customer Sales / Business Administrator offering a basic salary of £15,000 - 16,000 + Bonuses on performance
If you are looking for a lively, rapidly expanding company to join you have come to the right place. Our company provides health and safety products for landlords all over the world. Landlords are expanding and so are we!
We have grown by 150% in the last year and we now need more to help to listen and book in jobs with our clients.
The role of Customer Sales / Business Administrator:
- Deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- Support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- Answer / deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Provide appropriate reception cover as and when required. .
- Support the control of appointments and retrieve records.
- Maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- Be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- Adhere to the local and national Health and Safety regulations
- Assist in the administration process associated with service audits (specific to organisations Policies and Procedures agreement role as appropriate)
The ideal Customer Sales / Business Administrator:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to judge, to organise, to prioritise and to tackle issues pro-actively
- Service and client orientation
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and experience
- Can Think out the box – problem solver
Experience working in accounts or customer service would be a bonus. Type in Landlord Certificates in google and you will find us number one.
Full Training Given
Basic Salary £15,000 - 16,000 + Bonuses on performance
You can view the original job advertisement on Hiredonline