Social Care Manager
Social Care Manager offering a salary of £27,866 to £30,369
An exciting opportunity to join Chailey Heritage Foundation's Life Skills Centre.
In this role you will assume overall responsibility for the activity programmes at Futures Life Skills Centre and Futures Hub. You will be responsible for managing our team of dedicated staff ensuring a high level of participant satisfaction within the provision.
About Chailey Heritage Foundation
Chailey Heritage Foundation is a pioneering charity providing education, care and transition services for children and young people with complex physical disabilities and health needs.
The role of Social Care Manager:
- Efficiently managing the day to day running of the provisions by allocating resources and monitoring performance
- Managing our dedicated team of staff by providing guidance, mentoring and supervision
- Supporting the Community Operations Manager in achieving the aims and objectives of the provision
- Support with the planning and promotion of activities
- Maintaining accurate records and documentations
The ideal Social Care Manager:
- Willingness to achieve Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care
- Experience of leading and mentoring a team
- Experience of managing a Social Care setting
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff.
View the original job article on Hiredonline