Part Time Premises Assistant
Winter is on our doorstep and so are the leaves! Help sweep away the leaves as Randstad Education has the perfect opportunity!!
Our client, a school in South East London is seeking an experienced Premises Assistant.
This positon is an immediate start working three days per week, and is long term.
Do you have previous experience within this field? If the answer is yes, then please APPLY online now.
If not, but you know someone who is experienced in this field and looking for work, please tell them all about this job.
- To support the School premises in general maintenance, playground facilities and cleaning. -
Ensure the School is set up for assemblies and meetings.
- Liaising with the head teacher to ensure the work undertaken meets the standards of the school, and to ensure that the school is a clean and safe environment for students and staff.
- Order appropriate materials and equipment needed to maintain the school premises.
Skills and attributes:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- To have good organisational skills.
- To be able to work well individually, as well as a team.
- To be able to use a range of tools and cleaning equipment.
Did you know that Randstad Education is one of the leading education recruitment agencies within London? We offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding service.
If you are interested in this role, then PLEASE APPLY ONLINE NOW.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.