MI & Insights Analyst
We have an excellent opportunity for a MI & Insights Analyst to join our team in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Job Title - MI & Insights Analyst
Location - Maidenhead (SL6)
Salary - £35,000 dependent on experience
The Northview Group is a leading brand in the intermediary mortgage market. For more than 20 years, we've helped hundreds of thousands of customers to buy their own home.
Through delivering quality, right first time analysis and insight, the MI & Insights Analyst will be responsible for supporting senior stakeholders understanding the overall performance of the operations business.
This is including but not limited to advisor and team manager performance coupled with performance of our portfolio where relevant, ultimately contributing to driving business decisions that will improve the overall performance of the business. You will also act as a conduit between Operations and the centralised BI team.
MI & Insights Analyst - Key Accountabilities
- Act as a custodian of all Operations MI, ensure a central inventory of MI is held which is challenged and reviewed regularly
- Extract accurate and timely MI from various sources; including loan management systems, telephony systems and the central BI reporting cubes
- Produce regular MI reports and dashboards that will aid business improvement
- Present MI in a simple and straightforward way, using relevant available tools to promote good decision-making
- Undertake regular trend analysis and data interrogation, making recommendations to drive improvement across the business
- Testing reports and information to ensure reliability and accuracy
- Proactively manage key stakeholders, ensuring operational needs are exceeded
- Act as a liaison point between Operations and the central BI Reporting teams ensuring overall solutions are delivered to time
MI & Insights Analyst - Experience, Knowledge, Skills
- Extensive proven experience, minimum 2 years, as an MI Analyst/Insights in a multi-channel contact centre, back office environment
- Microsoft Access, Excel, VBA and PowerPoint to an advanced level
- Proven knowledge of MS SQL
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines
- Proven experience of operating in a complex environment with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working within a Contact Centre/& or back office environment
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders at a senior level
- Ability to lead working groups and chair meetings with peers/seniors
- Ideally Degree educated or above; albeit not essential
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
To submit your CV for this exciting MI & Insights Analyst opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a SQL Server / Insight Analyst, Data Analyst, Excel, Human Resources Analyst, Technical MI, BI, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Management Information.