We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our team based in London. The role will be a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary.
Travelfusion is the world's largest travel Direct Connect distribution system for 220+ low cost airlines. Travelfusion has offices in London and Shanghai and a customer base around the globe. We are seeking a highly qualified Data Analyst to join our busy operations team.
Are you up for the challenge? In return, we offer a competitive salary package and great company benefits, with extras such as flexible hours, free snacks and soft drinks at the office and summer barbecues when the sun comes out!
Data Analyst - Role Overview
You will be responsible for generating and collating various performance reports generated by the internal tools, mining relevant data and highlighting vital performance trends to various stakeholders. Moreover, you'll draw conclusions backed up by detailed analysis which will pave the way for strategic decisions to be made.
You'll also be liaising with the development team to improve the quality of the reporting tools and their enhancements, whilst at the same time producing specific reports tailored to the requirements of customers and suppliers.
You are a highly focused and an organized individual with the passion for solving problems. You are able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, able to articulate key facts and numbers and at the same time exhibiting a sense of proactiveness that stands you out from the crowd.
While you are responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day performance reports are produced, you are also able to drill-down to the details to diagnose specific problems. Good report writing skills are essential, as you are required to produce periodic reports of the analysis.
As you will have exposure to real-time systems and services, discretion and confidentiality is a must.
Key Skills & Experience required of our Data Analyst
- Excellent communication skills in English - spoken and written
- Demonstrate good track record of solving problems.
- Proven skills in data analysis and strong analytical acumen.
- Quick to learn and utilize various tools for analysis.
- Good reporting skills - Good working knowledge of Spreadsheets, graphs, reporting tools, statistical tools and presentation tools
- Technical understanding (A good understanding of HTML/XML) .
- Well organized and flexible
- Good attention to details
- Responsible and reliable, a patient thinker, able to work under stress.
- Commercial experience in a similar support role - an advantage
- Travel industry support experience - an advantage
- Team player - goes without saying!
- Demonstrate a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
If you would like to join our team as our new Data Analyst then please click 'Apply' today, we'd love to hear from you!
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS OR ANY 3RD PARTY ENQUIRIES. WE ONLY SPEAK TO CANDIDATES DIRECTLY. WE SHALL REPORT ANY 3RD PARTY APPROACHES.