Are you an Maths Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking to use your expertise and passion to change student lives?
Can you combine your subject specialism alongside challenging behaviour?
If the answer is yes then this is the role for you.
A free school based in Kent is looking for an Maths Teacher to join them on their journey to improve students lives by providing them with the best possible education.
As their Maths Teacher you will be there to teach quality lessons to pupils who have a range of additional needs including ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) and SEBD (Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties) The emphasis on this position is to ensure that the students are learning the same as their peers, therefore experience in working with students with ASD and SEBD is ideal but not essential. However the ideal candidate must have a desire to learn and embark on a rewarding career in an SEN environment. The School and Trust it belongs to offers excellent training opportunities.
The successful candidate will be able to:
* Plan, prepare and teach lessons maths at KS3 and KS4 (therefore a detailed knowledge of the curriculum is crucial)
* Participate in and organise relevant extra-curricular activities
* Assist colleagues within your department
* Monitor pupil's progress and keep records of their development, as well as preparing them for external examinations & qualifications
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
* Qualified Teacher Status & eligibility to work in the UK
* A valid DBS (Randstad can facilitate a DBS application if required)
* Relevant recent teaching experience
* A good first degree
If successful you will receive:
* A competitive daily rate
* Good standards of behaviour & a supportive leadership team
* A high quality continuing personal development plan
All applicants will be subject to Randstad's compliance procedures.
Due to time constraints interviews and lesson observations will be held as and when the right applications are received. If you have notice to give you are strongly advised to apply as the school will wait for the right candidate.