Senior Digital Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Closing Date: 24th November 2016
The college was founded on the principle of providing artists with the skills and technical knowledge necessary to launch a rewarding and successful career. The programmes are intended to provide not only the space for you to develop and flew your creative muscles but to also bridge the gap between educations and employment.
The Senior Marketing Executive will be a driving factor in delivering the college's strategy in line with overall corporate marketing and branding guidelines, focusing on lead generation, conversion and meeting revenue targets across all courses for both digital and offline channels.
Marketing, Planning, and Campaign Implementation:
- Coordinate advertising response tracking, analysis and reporting.
- Copywriting for marketing collateral and e-newsletters.
- Landing page creation and optimisation for lead generation and conversions.
- Negotiate and book online advertising, identifying relevant media channels and opportunities.
- Promoting a positive image and profile of the university in the market place.
- Ensure the website is up to date and managed effectively.
- Regular maintenance and updates of website's content, using CMS platforms (knowledge of HTML code beneficial but not essential).
- Analyse website and mobile journeys to understand customer behaviours.
- Creation of eshots and coordinating events in the UK and internationally.
- Creation and maintaining PPC campaigns and reporting back on effectiveness, on budget, and within lead targets.
- Using Google Analytics to prepare reports and communicate key campaign metrics in conjunction with sales and BD teams.
- Lead on small projects, delegating work to and overseeing junior members of staff.
- Lead on research and compiling of reports, including market research on key industry matters, summarising marketing activity and results.
- Build and maintain relationships with advertising and media agencies.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Marketing Degree and or Marketing industry experience (Essential)
- Extensive background and understanding of online marketing
- In depth experience in PP managements (Adwords). Management and maintenance of very large scale PPC campaigns with high CTR while maintaining low CPC.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Advisor, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Social Media Executive, Digital Marketing Analyst, SEO Specialist, HTML, CSS, Digital Marketing Officer may also be considered for this role.