Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant - University
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience
Type: Full Time, Permanent
The organisation is a higher education provider offering accredited academic undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, vocational and professional qualifications and language courses at its institutions in the UK, Germany, Canada and Singapore and through its online learning division. The company's key brands include some of the leading universities and educational institutions across the globe.
Their marketing and communications teams are responsible for managing more than 10 different brands, operating across a wide range of channels and functions, including digital, print, affiliates, press, and social media. This role sits within the Communications and PR team, and requires a degree of expertise in strategic and corporate communications. They are responsible for dealing with media requests, managing the group's information flow, and securing the best possible media coverage for all brands.
You will be assisting the Marketing Team Leader and Senior Marketing Executive in the creation of innovative and creative online and offline marketing materials and campaigns. Continually displaying in-depth knowledge of marketing good practice and translating ideas across all channels, in line with lead targets and ROI. The Marketing Executive is also in charge of supervising our PPC and natural search channels and contributing new ideas in order to drive high quality traffic to our website and improve customer journey.
Taking a hands-on role in measuring ROI, ensuring that campaigns are integrated and optimised, and completed on time as well as tracked and monitored.
- Assisting with PPC/online channels budget management and campaign implementation
- Providing research and understanding business strategy, our industry, competitors, key drivers and environment.
- Delivering ROI on marketing & sales revenue targets
- Achieving lead generation targets across all Undergraduate product channels
- Implementing a fully integrated marketing plan and strategy for the Undergraduate product Channels in conjunction with the Team Leader
- Improving consumer journey across all touch points for both prospective and current students
- Liaising with external partners to support in dual branded marketing communications and activities
- Engaging the social media and PR teams in line with all marketing activities
- Liaising with the design, copy and brand teams to ensure brand consistency and delivery of all campaigns creatively
- Ensuring compliance with the group PIP and QAA policies and ensuring job logs are kept up-to-date along with all evidences of claims and published information across all channels
- Implementing the Marketing Communications Strategy alongside the Team Leader as well as key stakeholders, including proposing and targeting on and off-line media and marketing channels in order to increase lead generation and revenue to the business. Particular attention is paid to online channels.
- Managing the marketing budget, ensuring ROI at all times. Effective analytical reports are needed to back up every decision made.
- Implementing clear and appropriate KPIs for both the marketing strategy and your team
- Managing and guiding the implementation of this strategy with relevant team members
- Providing effective analytical reports on all campaigns undertaken
- Working closely with Academics, other members of the ULAW team and key stakeholders to develop engaging positioning for current/new programmes within the market place, both in the UK and Internationally
- Working effectively with the wider marketing department, including creative designers, copywriters and other marketing executives and managers to develop creative revenue focused campaigns, and organisation wide.
- Self-starter with drive and determination
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- A creative approach to new campaigns
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Commercial awareness, for pricing and analysing data
- Good numeracy skills and a knowledge of statistics
- A high standard of computer literacy
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2C Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2B Marketing, Marketing Manager will also be considered for this role.