A School based near Finsbury Park is seeking an interim School Business Manager with a strong bias on finance. Do you have experience within this field? If so, please apply online now. If not, but you know someone with the right experience, please spread the word.
The post holder will undertake financial related work to ensure an efficient school office.
Full duties will include:-
- Using FMS and SIMS
- Management of the budget
- Raising orders, liaising with suppliers, collating invoices for payment
- Entering invoice data onto central database
- Managing and reconciling petty cash
- Providing financial reports and ensuring systems are in place
- Collection and reconciliation of monies for school excursions, tuition, dinner money
- Using the school's own system to set up and maintain pupil files
The successful candidate will have:-
- Experience of using the School FMS system (this is essential)
- Previous school based experience
- Confidence in budget management
Did you know that Randstad Education is one of the top education recruitment agencies in London? Do you want to be part of this organisation? Please apply online now!
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (Randstad Education is able to facilitate this).
We look forward to hearing from you.