Junior / Trainee Injection Department Setter – Plastics Manufacturer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and well established plastic moulding manufacturer.
Junior / Trainee Injection Department Setter
Location: Dorking based
Permanent, Full Time
Pay: circa £20,000 to £25,500 dependant on experience (and benefits)
Broanmain are technical trade moulders, having expertise in many different processes in the plastics industry. Included in these are: Thermoplastic Injection, Vacuum forming, Thermosetting Injection, Compression, and Transfer moulding.
Broanmain, not only supply excellent quality thermosetting and thermoplastic mouldings utilising a variety of machines with capacities up to 250 tons, we also provide tool design, tool manufacturing, printing, assembly, packing and distribution.
Primarily responsible for preparation, setting and running of jobs in the injection department. Must have an awareness of the department workload and be able to respond accordingly. To ensure that Health and Safety and housekeeping standards are maintained and adhered to.
Training will be provided as necessary.
This position has no direct or indirect reports, and will be required to work alongside the existing team of technicians.
- Ability to work in a team - Essential
- Engineering background - Essential
- Injection moulding setting experience - Desirable -training available
- Ability to understand and deliver quality criteria- Essential
- Understanding of Health & Safety legislation requirements - Desirable training available
- Ability to trouble shoot - Essential
- Knowledge of Demag machinery - Desirable -training available
- Lean Manufacturing experience - Desirable
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please click the apply button (and follow the job board’s procedure). You will then receive an email from us which will include the application pack.
PLEASE NOTE: You are not applying at this stage, even though you may be asked to attach your CV on the job board, you will still need to apply directly us after receiving your application pack.
No agency applications please.