Teacher of Welsh - Flintshire School - January 2017 start
Teacher of Welsh - Flintshire High School - Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Teacher of Welsh to work in a Flintshire High School. This is a full time Maternity cover position and is due to start in January 2017.
We want to provide our schools with innovative inspirational teachers who put student learning at the centre of everything they do. If you are a passionate and enthusiastic teacher we would love to hear from you!
Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) are welcomed by Excell Supply and we pride ourselves in supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with an appropriate qualification.
- Be capable of delivering Key Stage 3 & 4
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 5 is beneficial but not essential
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Good communication skills, adaptability and reliability
- EWC registration (see ewc.wales for an application form)
By joining the Excell team you'll receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Professional Mentoring
- Highly Competitive rates of pay
- Be part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our ‘Temp of the Term’ award
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.