2 days left
- Full Time
Payroll Officer: £18,000-£20,000
Our client, an established Accountancy Practice in Cardiff are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Officer. This is a critical role for the business and they are looking for someone with a professional approach who is customer service orientated and enjoys autonomy.
Your key duties will be:
* Managing a portfolio of client payrolls
* Setting up new clients on the payroll system and registering PAYE schemes with HMRC * Ensuring that all payroll duties (including making PAYE payments) are performed accurately and on time
* Starters, leavers, NI, tax, SSP, SMP, SSP, attachment of earnings
* Completing year end Payroll duties for all clients within your portfolio
* Providing legislative and technical advice to clients and colleagues
You will be an experienced Payroll Officer, ideally from a professional services background. The ability to do manual calculations is essential for this role and you must have up to date legislation knowledge and Auto-Enrolment experience. You will deal with all queries from clients and employees so superb communication skills are essential.
You will have a good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel, strong numeracy skills, be able to demonstrate good attention to detail and work to deadlines. Sage Payroll or Iris experience desirable.
Red Accountancy acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Apply for Payroll Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly