Client Strategy Manager (SEO Experienced)
2 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Client Strategy Manager (SEO Experienced)
Salary: Competitive salary (negotiable) + benefits
Our client is looking for a highly driven, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about and has a strong interest in digital marketing. They will also have experience of working in SEO either client side or agency side.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, results-driven, strive for success and have a desire to question and improve everything. A hard working, get stuck in attitude is key for this role.
The purpose of this role is to support, manage and deliver single and multi-channel strategy and planning across assigned portfolio of clients.
The role will be to work with the Client Strategy team to develop multi-channel client planning, service and cross sell. Working with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to define and meet client and business growth objectives.
This will include, but is not limited to:
- Manage and steer our client's relationships with core clients, supporting the Client Strategy Director on key larger clients.
- Identify, coordinate and drive development initiatives for existing client growth through Account Development Planning.
- Plan strategy with clients and internal teams to meet objectives of both parties.
- Work closely with the client delivery teams on driving client growth and client management.
- Cross sell of services to existing clients where opportunity exists - working with internal teams to increase exposure of our full product suite.
- Run regular client Business Reviews from agenda setting to leading the meetings, and support the process of this on larger, key clients.
- Work with clients to know and understand their businesses, define and meet objectives, and work with operations team to track performance.
- Work with CSD to share knowledge on SEO
- Update and maintain client process documents, and general organisation of client collateral. Keep abreast of our client's full client list across all channels.
- Regularly solicit feedback from clients and help track client NPS - work with operations teams to continually improve.
- Abide by the business Client Service Charter and ensure this is reflected in workflow/project management.
- Support new business and assist with planning for new business proposals where required.
- Support relationships with Google Agency team (and other partners, where applicable), ensuring transfer of industry information and our client's presence at industry events.
- Assist with marketing initiatives, such as awards entries and case studies.
To apply for the role of Client Strategy Manager you should have the following skills and experiences:
- Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Preferably have worked operationally or in a client facing capacity in SEO, agency or publisher side
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to continuously demonstrate innovation and initiative.
- Proven ability to mentor and lead a results-driven team to strive to always exceed targets.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects, working and delivering to deadlines, leading the Channel team to meet deadlines.
- A mathematical and analytical mind.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Highly organised multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills. Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies.
- Management and leadership skills: managing up, down and peer, a motivator.
- Proven ability to develop client's business, be a trusted partner / consultant.
- Ability to maintain visible presence with client senior management.
- Committed to providing the highest quality work quickly.
Please be aware that only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Client Strategy Manager, Client Services Manager, Client Management Manager, Customer Strategy Manager, Online Strategy Manager, Digital Strategy Manager, SEO Strategy Manager, PPC Strategy Manager, Online Advertising Strategy will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Client Strategy Manager (SEO Experienced)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly