Salary negotiable dependant on experience
Spire HR’s client, a successful and innovative consultancy, are seeking to employ a Project Manager to join their growing and dynamic organisation.
With a mission statement of “deliver differently, not traditionally”, our client provides the specialist resources and professional expertise to facilitate the efficient delivery of a range of capital investment projects. The start-up business if focused on disrupting the Consultancy Market and wants to be the ‘Uber or Metrobank’ equivalent in their market.
Demonstrating an extensive consulting background in Project Management within the property/development industry, the Project Manager will support our clients in the efficient delivery of their capital investment projects.
Key responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Take a lead in the development and implementation of the management and delivery of key projects
- Participate and contribute to the monitoring and benchmarking of programme delivery Key Performance Indicators (KPI), procedures and reporting methods
- Accurately and regularly monitor and report upon all financial and project progress to clients and internal Service Director
- Participate and contribute to regular site progress meetings and site inspections at all key stages of the programme including pre commencement stage to ensure programme delivery in accordance with the client brief
- Participate and contribute to programme delivery, cost control and value management
- Participate and contribute to the resolution of concerns, risk management and mitigation and delivery risk registers
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure works are properly prioritised and carried out in a positive manner so that high levels of stakeholder satisfaction are achieved
- Ensure that consultation plans are effectively managed and communicated throughout the duration of the project(s)
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the general requirements of the post
Project Manager person specification
- Educated to degree level (preferably a construction related degree or professional qualification e.g. MRICS, MCIOB, MAPM, MIoD and/or MPMI)
- Evidence of extensive project management experience within a similar environment
- Leadership experience of planning, procuring and managing multi-million-pound investment programmes
- Evidence of ability to deliver on projects and plans
- Experience of effective relationship management with external and internal clients
- Experience of serving the needs of multiple, diverse stakeholders
- Experience of working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience of preparing and presenting information at a senior level
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a multi-disciplinary team
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Management qualification
- Practical application of GRASP, MSP, PRINCE2 and Agile approaches
- Practical application of RIBA Plan of Work and/or CIOB equivalent
Spire HR’s client aims to be an employer of choice within their industry, offering an outstanding benefits package, a focus on employees achieving work/life balance and the opportunity for excellent long term career progression. For candidates with ambition, determination and the ability to think outside of traditional delivery models this could be the perfect position.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, United Kingdom