Claims Handler - Motor (PI)
3 days left
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity..... Our client is a prestigious Law Firm, that are specialists in what they do. Due to continued expansion they require an ambitious, enthusiastic individual to join their current team handling claims and assessing losses from motor with some exposure to property losses.
It is there aim to continue providing the highest levels of service in the market place; investing time into their clients to provide a comprehensive and a reliable experience is of key importance for continued success.
Skills / Characteristics:
For more details on this or other legal vacancies we have please contact Legal Recruitment Specialist Natasha Kirkby FREC dipRP on 01604 945030
Acting as a recruitment agency.
- Assessing liability, setting and maintaining reserves in accordance with client service level agreements and client KPI’s
- Investigation of merits of third party claims
- Telephone and written correspondence negotiation with third parties, third party representatives to agree settlement in the quickest possible time
- Capture of third party personal injury, hire and repair
- Instruction of own repair, hire provision, loss adjusting & investigation support partners
- Working on and with the online “RaPid” Claim Settlement Portal
- Valuing general and special damages claims in third party injury claims
- On all own handled claims ensure full compliance with all office protocols, client service level agreements & client KPI’s
- Achieving on all own handled claims 100% data integrity compliance on the office case management system
- Instructing and liaising with client panel solicitors on litigated claims
- Full compliance on all financial transactions with the client service level agreements and KPI’s and the solicitors accounts rules
- Handling the higher value/complex/client sensitive third party motor claims
- Acting as a technical and procedural referral for claims handlers.
- 2-5 years third party claims handling in a legal / Insurance / claims management environment including third party personal injury claims is esstential
- Self-motivated and be able to use own initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Work effectively with team and managers
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Flexibility when required
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Apply for Claims Handler - Motor (PI)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly