Trainee Charter Broker / Junior Sales Broker – Aviation
Job Title: Trainee Charter Broker
Location: Gatwick, RH6
Salary: Competitive + Commission
Closing Date: 2nd December 2016
The company was established over 10 years; they’re a Charter Broker based in Gatwick with a prestigious client list and a reputation for providing excellent solutions to client requests. The company have acquired a reputation for the professional manner in which they help their clients to solve their air transport problems, whether they need to move a football team, VIPs or 200 sales delegates.
CAN YOU SELL? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AVIATION?
If you are then you could be the person the company is looking for. In the company’s 12th Year the company is looking to find an outstanding energetic Sales Executive to join their established team. Our ideal candidate will be someone who has gained experience in their first Sales role and is now ready to take their sales career on to the next level.
Knowledge of the airline industry is not essential but the ability to sell and be enthusiastic most definitely is!
- Flight Quoting – Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for suitable offers.
- Use established in house systems to log and generate quotes.
- Follow up quotes regularly and work towards confirmation.
- Confident cold-caller, with the skills to reach decision makers
- Identify/develop new areas for business
- Interest and understanding of the Aviation Industry
- Ability to juggle a varied workload
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with sufficient gravitas to deal with clients at every level of business
Skills and Experience:
- High degree of computer literacy including Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good time management skills with an ability to plan ahead, anticipate requirements and potential problems.
- A strong team player and ability to assist colleagues when required.
- Passionate about sales/selling.
To apply for this role please select the APPLY button to send your CV.
Candidates with experience of; Trainee Charter Broker, Charter Broker, Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Broker, Sales Charter Broker, Commercial Sales, Broker, New Business Sales, Sales Generation, Aircraft Charter Broker, Aircraft Sales Executive, B2B Sales, Air Transport Sales, Sales Analyst, Sales Account Manager, Business Development Manager will also be considered for this role.