Field Sales Agent
Field Sales Agent
Southwest, South and Mid-Wales
Daily rate to be agreed + commission
At Smartfire, we are dedicated to sourcing the most advanced, intelligent and environmentally friendly indoor and outdoor heating currently available from our selection of the finest brands operating within this industry today. Smartfire is a company that understands the importance of efficiency. Our efficient fires and heaters will save you time, money and fuel, and our efficient service will leave you satisfied with the economic and powerful solution you were looking for.
Summary of Field Sales Agent position:
To be a representative of Smart Fire UK as an independent agent and recommend the appointmant of additional retaliers in strategically important locations throughout the South West region of England and Wales. Promote the product range of the company to existing and new retailers. Develop business to the hospitality industry in the area through hotels pubs and restaurants for indoor fires and outdoor heating
Call on and promote the bromic and Igneous range to Electrical wholesalers at branch level
Responsibilities of Field Sales Agent:
- To actively seek out potential retailers in the prescribed channels to market, reporting suitablity and appointing those approved on the terms agreed.
- To follow up leads for retailers given by the company.
- To support retailers with face to face and written communication.
- To train retailer owners and staff on the product range of the company.
- To ensure retailers have the necessary marketing support materials to promote the brands.
- To ensure retailers conform to the agreed terms of stock and display units.
- To support retailers with regular communication to them.
Requirements of a Field Sales Agent:
- High standard of English Language spoken & written
- Computer literacy
- Competence in Microsoft Office Programmes
- Internet competence
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Independent agent sales experience in technical products
- EcoSmart, Bromic, and Igneous products (Training will be given)
- Knowledge of the Regional centres of business. (Desirable)
- Fires and fireplaces/Outdoor heating (Desirable)
- Other heating products. (Desirable)
If you feel that you meet the criteria of a Field Sales Agent then please apply!