Patient Transport On Site Supervisor
Our client is a CQC registered non-emergency ambulance service providing transportation for NHS trust patients, transporting over 400,000 patients every year. They are currently looking to recruit a Site Supervisor for a hospital in London. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role is responsible for liaising with Trust staff and ambulance crews on patient related issues, booking homeward journeys on the internal system, making sure patients are comfortable and have their needs attended to and managing day to day problems appropriately.
* Excellent of geographical knowledge of the South East
* Experience within a highly pressurised Planning/Controller role
* Excellent people skills and able to communicate to all levels is vital to this role
* Must have excellent communication skills and good IT skills
* Highly patient focused in attitude with caring approach
* Proven ability to be flexible within an environment
* Strong organisation skills
* Able to complete a satisfactory enhanced DBS and ISA Adult First Check
Due to the nature of the industry flexibility is crucial therefore the post holder may be required to work additional and amended hours.
Current hours are 12 - 9pm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure communication from start to finish of each vehicle event
* Checking the daily planned workload and co-ordinating
* Liaise with ambulance crews, internal departments, porters and external stakeholders
* Representing the company at meetings if relevant
* General administration duties
* Report and record any unsafe practices, or workplace hazards
* Engage in all publicised regular refresher training as part of their Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Attend Health and Safety training sessions
This is an outline of the post holder's duties and responsibilities. It is not intended as an exhaustive list.
The salary for this position is negotiable dependent on experience. To be considered for this role, please apply today.