£9.40 to £11.50 per hour – various shifts available
More people are choosing to remain in their own homes these days - people are living longer, some with terminal conditions and others with various types of disabilities; we all need to live our lives to the fullest and some of us need help to achieve this.
Home Care is, therefore, a booming sector. We are a dedicated, specialist firm committed to assisting people to have more control over their lives.
We are keen to recruit people with a caring disposition to join our vibrant team. You will play a valuable role in enhancing the wellbeing and quality of life for our Clients as prescribed within their Support Plans. We will teach you how to do it!
What you need:
- sensitivity to the needs of others
- ability to work independently and conscientiously
- Punctuality and reliability?
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Good communication skills
- A commitment to delivering excellent service
Full training will be provided.
- Comprehensive training programme with expenses paid after qualifying period
- Support to achieve your QCF2/3 Diploma
- Flexible working hours or Guaranteed hours’ contract
- Free uniforms
- Paid annual leave
- Annual Award scheme
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
- On-going 24/7 support
- Competitive Bank holiday premiums
- Guaranteed job satisfaction and much more!
Position is subject to satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS check. Cost is refunded after qualifying period.
Please click apply to email.
We are an Equal Opportunities and London Living Wage Employer