Key Account Manager/Sales Representative
4 days left
- Full Time
Key Account Manager/Sales Representative, Yorkshire.
Myers Building Supplies, a Myers Group company with head office based in Huddersfield West Yorkshire, is seeking a Key Account Manager/Sales Representative to join us covering the Yorkshire region. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary depending on experience.
Myers Building Supplies has 14 branches throughout Yorkshire supplying all types of building products to both trade and retail customers alike.
Applications for this Key Account Manager/Sales Representative role are invited from individuals who:
- Are enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a busy trade environment.
- Are customer focused.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Responsibilities of the Key Account Manager/Sales Representative;
- Operating within a defined territory, supporting various Myers Building Supplies branches within the Yorkshire region in the achievement of commercial targets
- Share joint responsibility for delivering the sales and margin budgets for the branches supported
- Work effectively with a set of Key Account Management tools to maintain and grow a portfolio of Key account customers
- Maintain all aspects of pricing for the customers managed to ensure that both sales and margins are optimised
- Convert source data into prospect leads and ultimately into sales revenues
- Sell MBS product and service benefits via a needs based selling process. Understand customer requirements and highlight MBS products and services that fulfil those needs
- Retain and develop a network of supplier contacts to ensure continuous professional development and sales lead opportunities are maximised
Applicants must have the following skills and attributes to become our Key Account Manager/Sales Representative:
- PC literate preferably with analytical abilities and experience of CRM applications
- Prior experience of working within a structured sales force and/or Key Account Management processes and practices
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise workloads
- Professional attitude and demeanour
- An aptitude for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Knowledge of the builders merchants industry and specifically of building materials
- Full clean driving licence
If you would like to join our Sales Team as a Key Account Manager/Sales Representative please click ‘apply’ today.
This role is commutable from Skipton, Burnley, Bradford, Leeds, York, Wakefield, Harrogate and surrounding areas.
Unfortunately we can’t respond to all applications so if you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Key Account Manager/Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly