Teaching Assistant - Literacy - Temp 1 Term Contract
Primary Teaching Assistant - Huddersfield
£65 - £70 per day
Temp 1 Term initially starting in January
Are you looking to work with children? Do you have experience working in a classroom setting? Do you have a passion for moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking a primary teaching assistant for a school in Huddersfield. The forus of the role will be to raise standards of literacy by using differentiation to work with children who may be working below the national average. The school is a smaller than average primary school but has great resources and facilities in place. Knowledge of the national curriculum across KS1 & 2 essential.
The role is initially for 1 term starting in January 2017. This may be extended.
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- A relevant degree qualification (prefered)
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning literacy sessions to meet the needs of children on a 1:1 basis
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
Randstad Education Offer;
- Highly Competitive pay, Gaurenteed Pay Scheme for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
- Leeds based team to work closely along side you
- Large capacity of available work to have the flexibility to choose your ideal assignment
- Temp & Perm Positions
- CPD - In house training
At Randstad Education we believe that looking after our candidates is as important as looking after our schools. We keep in close regular contact regarding available work and offer highly competitive pay rates. We also operate a 24hr on call service from our Leeds office & hold regular events and training for our candidates to maintain a team feel.
For further information please contact David Fleming in our Leeds Branch on 0113 246 2500