4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We are always recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work in Secondary Schools who we work closely with throughout Cheshire. We have immediate employment opportunities on either a long term or day to day basis depending on your preference. Cover Supervisors play an extremely valuable role by taking responsibility for and supervising the classroom in a teacher’s absence.
Cover Supervising is excellent for graduates who are considering being a teacher and would like to work within an educational environment in secondary schools. This opportunity can also enhance your PGCE applications and help you gain invaluable experience. Previous classroom or sports coaching experience is an advantage as a Cover Supervisor or LSA to have strong classroom management, excellent interpersonal skills and have a passion for education. Every day will be different and you will have the flexibility of working through Excell working on a part time or full time basis. If you are flexible, adaptable and confident in the classroom environment then we would love to hear from you!
We pride ourselves in supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career and have a range of training courses on offer to those who work with us.
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to through employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS certificate in place.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous classroom experience
• Good behaviour management skills
• Excellent classroom management skills
• Ability to ensure pupils progress through work set by the classroom teacher
• The ability to communicate, work flexibly and be reliable
What to expect from Excell;
- Efficient and quick registration process
- Highly competitive pay rates (paid weekly)
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our ‘Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous ‘Recommend a Friend’ incentive
- Entry to our ‘Cover Supervisor of the Term’ award
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Annual safeguarding training
Apply for Cover Supervisors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly