Art Teachers – Flintshire & Wrexham
Art Teachers - Flintshire
Excell Supply is Wales’ leading Education Specialist based in Mold, Flintshire. We are currently recruiting for Art Teachers to work on a supply basis within Flintshire & Wrexham Schools.
Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’s) are welcomed by Excell Supply and we pride ourselves in supporting all of our candidates throughout their professional career.
As a successful candidate working for Excell Supply, you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with an Art Qualification
- Be capable of delivering Key Stage 3 & 4
- Experience of teaching Key Stage 5 is beneficial but not essential
- The experience to plan, prepare and teach the constantly evolving curriculum
- Excellent classroom management
- Strong communication skills
- Great time management skills, someone who is reliable and flexible
- All Teachers working in Wales must be registered with the Education Workforce Council. For more information please visit www.ewc.wales
- Welsh speaker desirable but not essential
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS Certificate in place.
By joining the Excell team you'll receive:
- A dedicated Account Manager with in depth knowledge of your local schools
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) including practical application workshops with head teachers
- Professional Mentoring
- Highly Competitive rates of pay (paid weekly)
- Be part of a highly reputable education employment business
- Consideration for all long term opportunities
- Access to our 'Rewarding Excellence’ benefits package and generous 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme
- Entry to our 'Temp of the Term’ award
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.