KS2 Teacher - 1 Term - Batley
KS2 Teacher 1 Term - Batley
£120 - £160
Temp - 1 Term - Full Time
January 2017 - START
Are you looking for a medium term position in teaching? Do you have a passion for moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow? Excited about the opportunity to inspire & enthuse passionate students? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
We're seeking an primary teacher to work at a school in Batley, North Kirklees. The school is smaller than average in a lovely area of Kirklees. The school are looking for a qualified teacher who can commit to the term and work closely as part of the team. The school has a community feel, mainly white british catchment. The last Ofsted report for the school graded them as 'Good'.
The role is for 1 term starting in January 2017 until Easter.
You will take a confident lead in the classroom with a passion for raising standards of young people.
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- PGCE certification
- A relevant degree qualification
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.
Randstad Education Offer;
- Highly Competitive pay, Gaurenteed Pay Scheme for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days per week.
- Leeds based team to work closely along side you
- Large capacity of available work to have the flexibility to choose your ideal assignment
- Temp & Perm Positions
- CPD - In house training
At Randstad Education we believe that looking after our candidates is as important as looking after our schools. We keep in close regular contact regarding available work and offer highly competitive pay rates. We also operate a 24hr on call service from our Leeds office & hold regular events and training for our candidates to maintain a team feel.
For further information please contact David Fleming in our Leeds Branch on 0113 246 2500