£16 to £19k pa
Our client is a global provider of high quality Audio Visual Solutions. Due to continued expansion they are actively recruiting a Purchasing Administrator to work within the procurement department.
- Send Purchase orders to suppliers in a timely manner.
- Ensure the required purchasing data / orders are kept accurate.
- Expedite suppliers in order to maintain vendor on time delivery and production requirements.
- Preparation of accurate weekly and monthly reports & forecasting in conjunction with Excel spreadsheets as required.
- Liaise with suppliers, engineers, accounts and other departments to ensure that delivery dates are agreed and communicated to the team.
- Work on Tender applications providing information requested along with filling out documents for return which will involve working hitting deadlines.
- Provide general office duties such as maintaining CRM System, dealing/taking calls, accounting for goods In/out in Warehouse management system.
- Sage Line 50 Experience required, imputing bills into system and printing of reports.
- Taking phone calls
- General Office filing and dealing with any issues as they arise.
No experience necessary as training will be provided however experience in procurement and Sage is advantageous. The willingness to learn and multi task is essential. You will be a strong communicator whom is organised and can work well under the pressure of tight deadlines. You will also work well within a team environment and be IT literate. Most day to day work will be done with a PC.
Hours of work are Mon to Friday 8.30am - 5.30 pm.
Salary dependant on age and experience £16 to £19k pa.
Please forward an application that clearly demonstrates your ability. Stand out from the crowd. Covering letters & tailored CV's only.
Salary above based on experience, holidays and benefits as expected.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. Only Successful candidates will be contacted.