Customer Services Car Park Assistant – Security Officer – SIA Guard (AWDO-C2885)
Customer Services Car Park Assistant / Security Officer / SIA Guard with excellent Customer Service skills required for a European Company based in Pontypridd, Mid Glamorgan, Wales.
** Fixed Term and Monthly Rolling Contract Available**
BASIC SALARY: Competitive
BONUS PAYMENTS: There is the potential to earn up to one month’s salary
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
PART-TIME WORKING HOURS: 16 Hours per Week (typical hours of work will be 8 and 12 hour shifts from 0700 – 1900, 1900 – 0700, 0700 – 1500 or 1500 – 2300). Flexibility to work additional hours is required.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position.
You should also have an SIA Door Supervisors Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Customer Services Car Park Assistant / Security Officer / SIA Guard that has excellent customer service skills.
Working as the Customer Services Car Park Assistant / Security Officer / SIA Guard you will join the Company’s team in Pontypridd providing a safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
As the Customer Services Car Park Assistant / Security Officer / SIA Guard you will need a full drivers licence, excellent customer service and communication skills.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this Customer Services Car Park Assistant / Security Officer / SIA Guard vacancy then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable, cooperative interaction and by adhering to strict quality standards, maintaining a clean and secure parking environment
- Constantly provide and ensure a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is essential
- SIA Door Supervisors Licence is essential
- SIA CCTV Licence is desirable
- Finance and reporting experience (preferable, but not essential)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Pontypridd, Mid Glamorgan, Wales
AWD online operates as an employment agency