Childrens Fashion Character Graphic & Licensing Designer (AWDO-P2888)
Childrens Fashion Character Graphic & Licensing Designer that has previous experience with Children’s Licensed Character Fashion is required for a well-established Company based in Central London.
SALARY: up to £40,000 + Benefits
** Work on Global Brands: Disney, Warner Bros, Hasbro and Universal **
** Work with Major UK High Street Retailers **
** Join a Highly Creative Team **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Childrens Fashion Character Graphic & Licensing Designer that has previous experience with Children’s Licensed Character Fashion.
Working as the Childrens Fashion Character Graphic & Licensing Designer your duties and responsibilities will be varied from creating character graphic designs for clothing / apparel and accessories, producing artwork and liaising with factories and major UK high street retailers.
As the Childrens Fashion Character Graphic & Licensing Designer you will need to have an innovative approach to your designs with experience designing for children across all ages.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Childrens Fashion Character Graphic & Licensing Designer include:
- Creating innovative character graphic placements/all over prints
- Designing shapes
- Producing detailed spec sheets and artworks to send to factories
- Researching trends, creating trend reports
- Attending retailer and licensor meetings
- Liaising with retailers and factories over email
- Submitting designs for licensor approval
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience within Children’s Licensed Character Fashion
- A strong children’s design portfolio with examples of styles at retail
- An innovative approach to character design and knowledge of trends
- Experience of range development across all ages and across product areas
- Knowledge and understanding of Licensee requirements
- Ability to present designs and ideas to retailers
- Technical Knowledge of fabrics, embellishment techniques, print technique, garment construction
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is essential
- The ability to work well on your own and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility to undertake a varied workload and a variety of projects
- Good timekeeping and a passion for what you do
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Fashion Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Central London
AWD online operates as an employment agency