Part Time Accounts Assistant
TeamSport Indoor Karting is a fast, growing leisure company with indoor karting tracks across the UK and a Head Office in Farnham. We are now recruiting for a part time Accounts / Reconciliation Assistant to work 22 hours a week in Farnham, Surrey. The role will join the finance team of 6, but will work closely with the Sales, Operations and Track staff across the company.
The job will include with the reconciliation of cash, vouchers and credit card sales between our tracks, sales teams and customer payments, the reconciliation of money taken by our security provider to our tracks, overseeing queries to resolution, inputting monthly expense claims and running month end cash reports to be moved into excel. The role will also include setting up new accounts and signatories.
We are looking for an organised, self-starter, with an excellent eye for detail and who is confident chasing and investigating queries, internally and externally to the business. Experience in an accounts role is essential, experience within the leisure, hotel or hospitality sectors would be an advantage, but full training will be given. It systems used are Sage Line 50, Core HR and Excel.
- Reconciliation of Track receipts against G4S receipts through cash and credit card transactions
- Liaise with external source to set up new account forms and signatories
- Check weekly banking papers are received on a timely basis
- Check bank receipts
- Support the tracks to ensure they follow processes, including special offers, vouchers, payments
- Liaise with Sales & Operations when necessary
- Prepare month-end cash report using Clubspeed to then download into excel
- Monitor audit queries
- On-going review of controls & risks associated with cash
- Assist with other tasks in the Finance Department, e.g. expense claim forms
- Willing to learn the Clubspeed IT system and become the expert
- Ability to process bank payments and receipts
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- A confident person and good communicator
- Willing and flexible and happy to be part of a team
- Experience in a multi-site environment would be an advantage
- Experience in retail with multiple cash and card transactions
- Experience using Sage 50 Accounts would be an advantage