2 days left
- Full Time
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Advisor to join the team based in Thame, Oxfordshire. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of up to £19,500 per annum.
Overall Job Purpose as our Resourcing Advisor
Part of a small team supporting resourcing requirements for our Big 31 Hotels, New Opening and Hotels that struggle to recruit great talent. You will work with the Lead Resourcing Partner to develop new methods to source and select Team Members in our hotels.
Responsibilities as our Resourcing Advisor:
- Manage candidate attraction, application sifting and telephone screening for team member (reception, bar café and housekeeping) recruitment
- Take responsibility for making sure hotels have the right people in place to be able to meet their service standards
- Find innovative ways to source great talent for our hotels
- Build effective relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders across the hotels that we will support
- Organise and book assessment days and invite candidates to attend
- Manage declines and feedback to candidates.
- Develop and manage our “casual/flexible labour” database and work with the Lead Resourcing Partner to ensure we can meet the changing resourcing needs of our hotels depending on occupancy
- Maintain vacancy postings and provide reports and dashboard information for team member vacancies (for London, and UK)
- Act as a key point of contact for any resourcing queries from our HR Helpdesk.
- Post vacancies and keep track of recruitment campaign effectiveness
- Become the “eploy expert” for any queries from our hiring managers across Operations
- Manage the Analytics and reporting of the London Resourcing team, through Excel, then present findings to Stakeholders.
Person Specification: Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications needed to become our Resourcing Advisor
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills
- Proven analytical skills and insight driven
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Competent with Microsoft Office and in particular with Excel, using basic formulas such as Vlookups & Countifs
- Ability to work as part of team and interact with people at all levels
- Recruiting/telephone interview experience
- HR experience
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
Values to be demonstrated at all times in the role:
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Resourcing Advisor then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!