7.5t Delivery Driver
2 days left
- Full Time
Expert Logistics are looking for self-employed 7.5t C1 Delivery Drivers that have the commitment to deliver amazing customer service to work from a brand new depot due to open in Heywood very soon. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills and fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisational skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us. We offer a competitive hourly rate of £17-£20 per hour, per crew (2 man crew).
Why work for us as a 7.5t Delivery Driver?
This is an amazing opportunity to work with us as a two man crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers. We are a fast growing business that operates 7 days a week from 13 Depots UK wide with our customers including AO. com, market leading manufacturers and retailers.
What awaits you?
We will provide you, as a self-employed 7.5t Delivery Driver, with
- Well-maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
What skills do I NEED to have to be successful as a 7.5t Delivery Driver?
Do you answer yes to the below?
- Are you passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave our customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You possess a valid full UK photo-card driving licence with C1 entitlement?
- You hold a valid CPC card?
- Have a valid Digital Tachograph card
- Have a no more than 6 points on your licence?
- Yu are physically active due to the nature of the business, handling heavy goods?
- No drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- Are flexible to work any day of the week/weekend?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot – approx.40 mins?
- You have a good standard of spoken, understanding and written English?
If so this could be the perfect 7.5t Delivery Driver opportunity for you!
Nice to have?
You may have experience or be currently working as a Delivery Driver, 7.5 tonne, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, LGV/ HGV Category C1 Driver, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 7.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our 7.5t Delivery Driver!
The 7.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Heywood distribution hub which is commutable from Bolton, Bury, Manchester, Oldham and surrounding areas.