Sales Executives leading Advertising Agency
2 days left
- Full Time
Sales Executive, top OTE commission £45K Leading Advertising agency - Newport
Compensation: £8 per hour basic, plus great commission and bonus package - OTE £45,000 per annum
Employment type: full-time
Hours: 2pm-10pm Monday-Thursday & 2pm-5.30pm Fridays
Their company culture is fresh and energetic. It is reminiscent of a start-up in that every day is fast paced and unpredictable. They are seeking an Advertising Sales person who will be responsible for making dials, bringing smiles and ultimately making sales!
You will be speaking with Companies within the USA and selling advertising spots within leading US glossy publications.
You will have a minimum 1 years' experience in a sales role, preferably with experience of selling print magazine space, or selling a product or service on the phone.
They have a fantastic production team which deliver all services, that way we always deliver what the customer needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business from major corporate organisations using internal database and self-generated leads, as well as managing their day to day sales pipeline.
This will also require building on relationships with existing/potential customers and channel partners. Some leads will be provided but this role is mostly driven by self-generated leads and online networking as is usual in the modern world.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Creating sales leads and making outgoing calls to potential clients.
* Presenting an overview of the company and related services via various methods.
* Participating in sales meetings and meeting your team goals.
* Liaising with the operations team to deliver a high quality service at all times.
* Prepare weekly sales reports and projections for the sales manager.
* Maintaining appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees, peers, and customers.
* Facilitating special event preparation for ad-hoc marketing events.
* Assisting with various operations and administrative duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Demonstrated written and oral communication skills (telephone and client facing).
* Demonstrated experience in selling media, print and advertising related service/products.
* Minimum three years proven sales experience.
* High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
* Must be results driven with a strong desire to adapt, learn and succeed
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Experience with modern CRM systems and maintaining your client records.
* Great basic salary
* High commission structure
* OTE is very realistic, our top rep this year has earnt over £80,000 year to date
This vacancy is based in Newport, South Wales Nr J28. As such, they can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the United Kingdom. This position will report to the Sales Manager. The successful applicant will work with all members of team and will have direct exposure to the daily challenges of a busy International media marketing organisation.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Sales Executives leading Advertising Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly