Gate Automation Engineer
Gate Automation Engineers
Location: South East
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum – Depending on experience
Portcullis has regional offices based in Kent, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, and undertakes projects nationwide. 50 years of combined experience working with private and corporate clients such as the The Crown Estate, Pfizers, Port of London Authority and The Royal Albert Hall have led Portcullis Gate Automation to become a leading automation and security company.
We are seeking Gate Automation Engineer(s) to join our team working from our Kent office. The areas covered include Kent, Sussex, Surrey and the London area.
The roles require experienced Automation Engineer(s) responsible for providing an installation, repairing and fault finding service for both commercial and domestic gates, barrier and entry systems across the South of England.
- You will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of systems on customers premises
- Operating as a service engineer you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of systems including Gates, Barriers, Bollards, access control, and Perimeter Security
- The position will entail routine maintenance and PPM work on customers sites
The ideal Gate Automation Engineer would have previous experience installing, repairing and fault finding on various makes of access automation would be advantageous.
- Previous experience with Gates, Barriers, Bollards, access control and Perimeter Security is essential, preferably in a field based role.
- Experienced in Welding
- Preferred to have a mechanical and Electrical background
- Mechanical Engineering skills
- CSCS Card.
- Full driving license
- Company vehicle provided
- Company uniform
- Contributory Pension (from April 2017)
- Call out Pay
- 25 Days Holiday
- Training and Progression through internal training and career development programmes