Client Support / Customer Services Executive
Client Support – Customer Services Executive
A well-funded start-up, already starting to disrupt the pensions auto-enrolment market. They are dramatically shaking up the pensions sector, helping SMEs through the complex process of setting up and managing employee pension schemes, with the goal of giving employers and employees choice and control of saving for the future, whilst remaining compliant.
Serious growth over the next few months is expected and the search is now on for a Customer Service Executive to join their talented team.
As Customer Service Executive, you'll be an innovative and enterprising team member with an eagerness and commitment to get involved at an early stage and help the business grow. You will be a pivotal part of this new business as you will be the main point of contact for new clients, helping employers through the initial pensions set-up process and ultimately ensuring that companies have the best pension scheme for their employees and remain compliant. Winning the trust of and working with the busy SME owner/director who probably won't have dealt with this kind of complexity previously. To that end an easy, business-like manner that inspires trust will be critical.
This is a new company, they need all hands on deck and, as a result, you may find yourself helping other areas of the business – this won't be a 9 to 5 clock in and clock off role, you'll be directly responsible for ensuring clients are onboarded, legal and, above all, happy!
As a Customer Service Executive, your role will involve:
- Developing your knowledge of the pensions sector and the auto-enrolment process
- Working directly with employers in guiding them through choosing a pensions provider, assisting them with their scheme set-up, and the ongoing management of their employees' pensions
- Regular liaison with clients, principally over the phone and via email
- Providing a clear understanding of how the platform works to new members
- Handling any queries/problems that users may have
- Maintaining relationships with key clients
So, what are we looking for?
- At least a 2:1 in a relevant degree – if you've studied something ‘off the wall', persuade us of its relevance!
- A strong interest in financial services and technology
- Some previous experience in working with customers is essential
- A clear, articulate, friendly and professional telephone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
What else is on offer?
- An excellent opportunity to work for a start-up with great growth potential
- A chance to develop something new and be a key role in how the company develops
- Competitive starting salary
- Surrounded by a young and entrepreneurial team
If you're ready to dive straight into the world of Pensions, apply for this Customer Service Executive graduate job in London today!
£20,000/annum - 25 days' holiday - City-Based.
Send us a copy of your CV and a one-page outline of why you'd be the right person for this role.