Year 2 Teacher
2 days left
- Full Time
Year 2 Primary Teacher
Temporary position in the first instance
Do you want to work in a one form primary school in Bexley? Do you want to work in a supportive and friendly school team? Do you want to work in a school that respects the needs of every individual child and where positive reinforcement and praise is at the pinnacle of their school values?
Our client, in Bexley, is seeking to appoint a year 2 teachers, initially on a temporary basis but offering a permanent contract for the right Teacher. The position is to start in January 2017.
You will be joining a supportive and experienced team, who will offer all the guidance and assistance you need to hit the ground running.
The school can offer you:
- A welcoming environment
- Well behaved pupils who are polite, courteous and engaged in their learning
- The opportunity to work with a creative curriculum
- A friendly, positive and focused team of colleagues
- Temporary role - possibly perm for the right teacher
- TA support for all classes
- Supportive school team and senior leadership
- Career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification (applications from NQT?s are welcome)
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring check, References and other employment checks. The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
Apply for Year 2 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly