HR Business Partner / HR Officer / Human Resources / HR Advisor
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Holborn, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The organisation is a higher education provider offering accredited academic undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, vocational and professional qualifications and language courses at its institutions in the UK, Germany, Canada, Singapore, and through its online learning division. The company's key brands include the some of the leading universities and Higher Education institutions across the globe..
The company is keen to ensure that its HR service supports its growth and development and is now looking to recruit an equally ambitious and driven HR Business Partner. Reporting to the Head of HR, the post holder will deliver a wide ranging service to designated management teams and will support the embedding of best practice in workforce planning and resourcing, employment relations issues, staff engagement, performance management and training and development.
- Translate business requirement into effective HR practices across the business unit and ensure the organisation structure and profile of the workforce are fit for purpose and appropriate to support the delivery of the organisation's strategic objectives.
- Oversee the effective application of organisation policies to resolve all sickness absence, disciplinary, grievance and capability issues that arise within the business unit.
- Regularly review the recruitment needs of the business to support growth, changing needs and other priorities.
- Project plan recruitment campaigns and advise on the most appropriate methods of advertising and shortlisting, assessing and selecting candidates. Ensure the effective use of temporary or permanent resources to meet business needs.
- Assist managers to set objectives and review performance effectively for all members of their team, supporting them both with talent development and performance improvement where required.
- Undertake a training needs analysis for the business unit and progress the individual and team needs identified, linking with the central Learning and Development function.
- Support the Head of HR and partner with the HR team to identify, develop and implement strategies and policies that will support the growth and development of the business, position the Group as an employer of choice and enhance the staff and student experience.
- Promote the use of existing HR systems, policies and processes, challenging appropriately any misuse.
- Educated to degree level
- CIPD membership
- Substantial experience of working as an HR Business Partner
- Extensive experience of managing change and implementing new initiatives
- Experience of building effective relationships with managers and advising them on a wide range of HR issues
- A thorough understanding of employment law and its application to HR practice
- Well-developed project management skills
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, HR Partner, Human Resources Executive, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, HR Advisor, HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Manager, Human Resources Business Partner will also be considered for this role.