Technical SEO Executive / Organic Search-Hooton
- Full Time
Title - Technical SEO Executive / Organic Search
Salary - up to £27,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
The company is a multi award-winning search marketing agency. We are looking for a technical SEO to join our team of experienced Organic Search experts to help define and execute our clients SEO strategies.
Working alongside our creative, content, outreach and social teams you will be responsible for delivering workflow on a portfolio of clients in a timely manner, whilst adhering to our high quality standards.
The industry is very fast paced and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes is key. You will also be jointly responsible for client SEO performance so determination and the ability to work well in a team are vital.
On-going training is provided but we are looking for someone that can hit the ground running in some, if not all of the below responsibilities:
* Conduct on-page / technical SEO audits to find and remove any impediments to SEO performance on clients websites
* Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
* Constantly monitor clients SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
* Assist the Account Management team with technical queries, understanding SEO performance and contributing to monthly SEO reports
* Attend and contribute to internal strategy meetings to help define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
* Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
* Attend the occasional client meeting or conference call when required to support the Account Manager with SEO queries
Relevant skills and experience includes:
* SEO programming experience within a previous role ideally 1 year or more (essential)
* Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved (essential)
* Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues (essential)
* Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively (essential)
* Ability to use FTP and database management software (preferred)
* Knowledge of PHP and/or ASP.NET (preferred)
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel (preferred)
* Educated to degree level (preferred)
We offer highly competitive salaries depending on your skills and experience.
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become our next SEO expert we want to hear from you!