Senior SEO Strategist / SEO Manager - Senior Organic Search
1 day left
- Full Time
Title - Senior SEO Strategist / SEO Manager - Senior Organic Search
Salary - up to £35,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
The company is a multi award-winning search marketing agency. We are looking for a Senior SEO Strategist to join our team of experienced Organic Search experts to help define our clients SEO strategies and drive organic performance.
Working alongside our creative, content and outreach teams you will be responsible for defining SEO strategies and delivering workflow on a portfolio of clients in a timely manner, whilst adhering to our high quality standards.
The industry is very fast paced and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes is key. We work as a team to ensure what we deliver is best in class and need someone that can share in our values and success.
This is an autonomous role that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO and the drive to push our clients organic performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
* Conduct on-page / technical SEO analysis to find any impediments to SEO performance on clients websites
* Constantly monitor clients SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
* Lead and contribute to internal strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
* Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
* Attend client meeting or conference call when required to support the Account Management or New Business teams
Relevant skills and experience includes:
* Previous SEO experience in an agency or client side role (essential) - ideally 3 years or more
* Ability to think strategically with experience of current effective SEO and content marketing techniques (essential)
* Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved (essential)
* An understanding of the commercials of online marketing and ecommerce (essential)
* Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues (essential)
* Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively (essential)
* Ability to use FTP and database management software (preferred)
* Knowledge of PHP and/or ASP.NET (preferred)
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel (preferred)
* Educated to degree level (preferred)
We offer highly competitive salaries depending on your skills and experience.
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and be part of our expert SEO team we want to hear from you!
Apply for Senior SEO Strategist / SEO Manager - Senior Organic Search
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly