Primary Teacher Nottingham
Year 4 Primary Teacher - Nottinghamshire, Newark
£100 - £168 per day
Long Term Temporary, flexible hours, starting January
Are you an experienced teacher looking for your next role? Do you have a passion for working with children to help them succeed? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The school is a fun and exciting primary school in the Newark area of Nottinghamshire. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents.
The role is initially temporary but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- Excellent working environment
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS or NQT status
- A teacher who is passionate about developing learners through creative curriculum
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Excellent classroom management and inter-personal skills
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200