English Teacher - Crawley
Paid to scale - Full Time
Permanent Vacancy - January 2017 Start.
MPR/UPR + Allowances
We are currently recruiting for an English teacher on behalf of a popular, highly-successful and happy community academy where our students enjoy learning and teachers enjoy teaching.
The school is a high achieving and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with 1500 students in Years 7 - 11 and 350 students in the 6th form. It is a school where in the last Ofsted report, ?the large majority of parents rightly feel that their children are making good progress.?
Would you like to work a school where the teachers are proud to work, a school with excellent developmental and CPD opportunities for staff? If so then please apply now...
English at this school is:
- taught by a large, highly skilled and dedicated staff
- a popular KS5 option with 9 classes
- a supportive and collaborative staff team
For January 2017 they are looking for:
- a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and is committed to working
- towards excellence and high student achievement
- a teacher who is able to teach KS3 and KS4 with the potential to teach KS5 in the future
- a teacher with a passion for working with young people and a perseverance to make a
- difference to them and their future
- a teacher with a focus on their own professional development and a drive to work with us to
- become the best teacher they can be
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
To find out more about this academy and its excellent facilities, please get in touch today.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don?t hesitate, apply today.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks