Organic Search/SEO Executive-Digital Marketing
Title - Organic Search / SEO Executive - Digital Marketing
Salary - £16,000 to £25,000 dependant on previous experience plus many benefits
The company is a multi award-winning search marketing agency. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team of experienced Organic Search / SEO experts.
No experience is necessary but would be a huge advantage - graduates welcome. Full training will be provided.
The industry is very fast paced and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes is key. You will also be jointly responsible for client SEO performance so determination and the ability to work well in a team are vital.
Once trained you will be working alongside our creative, content and social teams and will be responsible for delivering workflow on a portfolio of clients in a timely manner, whilst adhering to our high quality standards.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Conduct on-page / technical SEO audits to find and remove any impediments to SEO performance on clients websites
* Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
* Constantly monitor clients SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
* Assist the Account Management team with technical queries, understanding SEO performance and contributing to monthly SEO reports
* Attend and contribute to internal strategy meetings to help define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
* Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
* Attend the occasional client meeting or conference call when required to support the Account Manager with SEO queries
Relevant skills and experience includes:
* Basic to intermediate programming experience e.g. HTML and CSS (essential)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
* Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved (essential)
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel and Word (essential)
* Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues (essential)
* Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively (essential)
* Ability to use FTP and database management software (preferred)
* Educated to degree level - relevant degrees include Computer Science, Business Studies and Marketing (preferred)
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become our next SEO expert we want to hear from you!