SEN Learning Support Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
Learning Support Assistant Lancaster and surrounding area-are able to work with challenging young people?
Are you interested in new teaching and learning techniques example NLP ( Neuro, Linguistic, Programming)?
Do you have Autism Experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge or career change?
We have an urgent need of Learning Support Assistants to work with all KS groups and a range of Behavioural issues within a variety of Settings in the Lancaster and surrounding areas. These positions are on-going and expected to run for the full academic year.
This is an excellent opportunity for people with the right qualification and experience. Do you have a coaching background or a role supporting young people in a range of settings?
Responsibilities of the post:
The LSA's will ensure that pupils can integrate as fully as possible in the activities generally undertaken by the other children in the class and make progress.
Duties will include running specific programmes and activities to assist pupil's individual learning and social needs. The LSA will be responsible for implementing the targets on the pupils' Individual Education Plan (IEP) in liaison with the class teacher and Inclusion Manager.
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Have experience of working with young people in wide range of setting
- Hold TA 3 or equivalent recognised UK qualifications
- Have GCSE, 'O' Level or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the different social, cultural and physical needs of pupils.
- Have an interest in how young people learn and behave.
- Provide appropriate role models of behaviour both in the classroom and around school
- Really care about young people but particularly those who find learning and managing their behaviour difficult.
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
- If you feel that you have these qualities and that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to Karl Lucas via our website or contact the office directly by phone for a chat.
- OFFICE: 01772 259966 Mobile: 07507 837 654
- RANDSTAD offers very competitive daily rates of pay (£80-£110 per day) as well as an honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
- We all take great pride in providing a quality service to schools and candidates in the Lancashire area.
RANDSTAD is an Equal Opportunities Employer we specialise in consistently placing fully qualified Teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants in a wide range of SEND settings across Lancashire.
Apply for SEN Learning Support Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly