Year 5 Teacher - Burgess Hill
Primary Year 5 Teacher
£100 - £130 per day
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Primary KS2 Teacher required for a Year 5 class 3 days per week starting 14th November 2016 based in Burgess Hill in West Sussex.
This is a school who are proud of how well they care for thie children and how the excellent quality of teaching ensures that all children make good, consistent progress within a supportive, encouraging environment. This school is 3 form entry and currenlt has 540 mixed pupils on roll.
Benefits of this role include:
- a stimulating learning environment for all children within a caring ethos
- a truely inspiring and dedicated Head Teacher and leadership team
- an inclusive culutre
- a small school feel with large school opportunities
- spacious outdoor play facilities for children
- an environment where children are encouraged to be creative
- high expectations within a rewarding environment
- 3 days a week part-time teaching a Year 5 class
- lesson planning, marking, assesssment
- Attend parent evenings
- After school club participation
- to deliver creative and engaging lesson plans to the class
To be considered for this role we ask you to have:
- QTS and have KS2 experience in a mainstream primary setting
- PGCE or University degree in Education
- strong behavioural management skills
- up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
Sussessful applicants will be asked to attend a first stage interview with Randstad Education followed by a final interview with the Head Teacher.
The closing date for applicants is the 11th November
If you are still seeking that new challenge this year then please hurry and apply today!